วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Domain Squatting Explained

The only thing that bothers me most about the issue of domain names is when it comes to finding a domain name to a new location only to most of the names I come with is already taken. Even more disturbing is that these names are not used for a site that refers to the domain name. Theme or cyber-squatting squat is the term used for someone who registers a domain without intending to use it, which would be used for a site under the domain name. Let me give you an example, I arrived recently with an idea of a site and there were a couple of areas which were ideal, and the majority keyword1keyword2.com version, so I checked to see if they were available. I realized that the names that I thought would be perfect were taken. The two domain names were intended to find a page whose sole purpose is to make money on the type of direct-ins. Now, I did not give the name I do not want to give my idea, and I do not want to give free publicity. It is not an influence from outside, but something that happens very often, especially with domain names with good or research. This activity is not illegal, unless you use a trademark, but goes against the ethics of what is the Internet. There is a difference between the illegal occupation and domination of a field, and that difference is intent. If you register the domain with the intention to use it in the future for an object related to the domain name, you can just park your area. If you register a domain of one intended to make money on resale, or to make money from people entering the domain name is that the illegal occupation of the area. As I explained, is not only illegal abuse, it is a free market economy and people are motivated by financial gain. I do not agree with the illegal occupation of the area, forcing webmasters like me to use the domain name that is far from perfect, take on this Web site domain name http://www. namesearchdomain.com / The name is not my first choice. It confuses users expect the Internet as a place to be related to keyword to make the Internet domain name is easy to use less. To learn more about <a target = new href = http://www.namesearchdomain.com/ domain names and get some tips before registering a result of their field.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: